MIWAKO X The Mijoy Doodles Contest (1/7/20-31/8/20)_TERM & CONDITIONS
About this contest:
Title: MIWAKO X The Mijoy Doodles Contest
Contest Duration: July 1st, 2020 – August 31st, 2020
Theme: Malaysia National Day
How to participate
- Download the provided sketch in this link and print it in A4 format: https://bit.ly/2YJyqwv
- Submit your final work thru whatsapp (https://wa.me/60167019939) **Please remember to mention your FaceBook name and your kid’s name / MyKID identification card number**
- Participant needs to “Like” MIWAKO Malaysia Facebook Page and The Mijoy Facebook Page
- Share this post (set as “Public”)
- Tag 3 of your friends and comment “DONE” in this post after you completed your steps above
- Share your artwork from our submission album and gain MORE LIKE AS POSSIBLE!
Term & Conditions
- Contest time frame: MIWAKO X The Mijoy Doodles Contest will run from July 1st, 2020 @ 10AM (GMT+8) to August 31st, 2020 @ 11.59PM (GMT+8).
- This contest is ONLY open for children age 12 or below
- One entry per kid, parents can help to submit multiple artworks as long as it provided with kid’s name with MyKID identification card number
- All entries received before or after the Contest Period shall automatically be disqualified.
- All entries must be using the sketch provided by organiser, any others format or sketch shall automatically be disqualified.
- The Organiser reserves the rights to amend or terminate the contest period at its sole discretion without any prior notice to the participants
- Please be noted, we will need to verify your MyKID identification card number if you’re shortlisted to the winner list
- Winner announcement will take place on 11th September 2020 @ 8PM (GMT+8), via FACEBOOK on MIWAKO Malaysia Facebook Page.
- This contest is co-organised by Nutriscience Global Sdn. Bhd. (“Organiser”) and The MiJoy (Sponsorship partner), open to all Malaysian with a Facebook account
- The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in the contest:
- Employees of the Organiser (including its affiliated and related companies) and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, and spouses); and/or
- Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of the Organiser (including its affiliated and related companies), and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, and spouses).
- Participant’s Facebook post must be made “public” in order to participate.
- A total of 13 prizes will be given out.
- The prizes for the contest are as follows:
- 1 x First Prize – Total MYR350 AEON Voucher + The Mijoy Rice Husk Toy Blocks 60 Pieces
- 1 x Second Prize – Total MYR250 AEON Voucher + The Mijoy Rice Husk Toy Blocks 60 Pieces
- 1 x Third Prize – Total MYR150 AEON Voucher + The Mijoy Rice Husk Toy Blocks 60 Pieces
- 10 x Creative Award – Total MYR50 AEON Voucher + The Mijoy Rice Husk Toy Blocks 30 Pieces
- The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any prize with that of similar value at any time without prior notice.
- All prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable in any other form for whatever reason. The value of the prize is correct at the time of printing. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis.
- Pictures of prizes shown are for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual item. Price shown is correct at the time of printing but may be subject to change.
- Winner announcement will take place on 11th September 2020, 8PM (GMT+8) on MIWAKO Malaysia Facebook Page.
- Winner will be chosen based on criteria as below, this criteria will hold 70% of winning score
- Drawing skills
- Thematic with Malaysia National Day
- 30% of winning score will come from total FaceBook “LIKE” on the artwork.
- Winner must comment within 24 hours at the Facebook winner announcement post. Otherwise, the winner will be disqualify and the next participant will be selected in his/her place.
- The Organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
Winner Verification and Prizes
- Winners will be contacted via Facebook or Whatsapp. Winners will be required to provide full name, contact number, delivery address, and MyKID number for verification.
- In the event that a winner is not contactable following three (3) attempts, the reserves the rights to disqualify the winner’s eligibility and the next participant will be selected in his/her place.
- Once details are verified, the Organiser will contact winners to explain on prize redemption.
- The winner need to collect the prizes in either one of the method below:
- Local pick up, ONLY if applicable
- In any case if we found out participants are providing fake identification, his/her winner status will be automatically revoked and replaced by the others participant by organiser’s choice.
- The Organiser will not be held responsible in the event for any inaccurate details provided by the eligible winners due to whatever reason.
- By participating in this Contest, participants consent to give their personal information and the Organiser and/or its affiliates reserves the right to publish, use the participants and winners’ names and/or photographs (including but not limited to the Grand Prize) plus their entries for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice and each participant is not entitled to make any claims for the use of their entries by the Organiser.
- The Organiser collects personal identifiable information to provide services or to correspond with the participant. This information is stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by the Organiser and is used to fulfil the participant’s request(s).
- By submitting the participant’s personal information, the Organiser deems that permission is given to the Organiser and/or its authorized agents to use this information for the purpose of present and future marketing and promotional purposes and to improve its products and services.
- By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by the official Terms and Conditions and decisions of the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice at any time and the participants shall be bound to such changes.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by Malaysian law.