Why Birthday Celebrations Are Important For Kids?
5 Reasons For Having Celebrations
- They raise their self-esteem. When a child feels celebrated, they also feel loved and meaningful in their family role. Their birthday becomes important in their parents’ lives.
- They strengthen family bonds. Having family traditions is positive. No matter what the size of the celebration is, what is relevant, is the sense of being together to celebrate something special.
- They establish social relationships. Inviting a couple of friends, grandparents, or the whole family to a birthday party helps the child to relate better through feelings of companionship and kindness.
- They create positive memories. A study of preschool memories says that most childhood memories are not really memories, but rather a memory created from a lot of data collected from different sources in an unconscious way, like sensations, smells, and music. So, creating memories from a celebration can be something really meaningful.
- It helps them to have a perception of time. Children are not aware of their growth if not through others. That’s why birthdays are a great way for them to discover the process of growing up.
What is Plant-Based Formula?
Plant-based formula are lactose and cow’s milk free. It is safe and as nutritious as cow’s milk formula. Studies have showed that other grain-based formulas like the rice-based ones are promising in children with cow’s milk allergy. Grain-based formulas could be an alternative for children who allergy to cow’s milk or soy.